150 off 1,000 Season Ticket sales in the first day

i wonder if notts could sell 4,000 season tickets in total, i would guess we are more around 2,500 region but with covid stopping people it might see a boost. think the money can only make a real difference to notts.

It's impressive, but fans are usually always early to buy their tickets. I think it's more the club marketting them and trying to encourage more, I wished they'd release the figures publicly like they used to do.

Good numbers, but as has been said, we normally get a good amount on the first day anyway.

Hope fans will buy them and get back to a normal season after the past two.

Its strange to think we’ve still not had a normal season in this league as of yet.

Our two seats in the Paris are booked as normal.

Right on the half way line as normal.

I expected there to be more talk about using the Sirrel to be honest. After the Chesterfield match and the atmosphere generated, I would have thought the decision to place a small section of away fans apart from Cat A games, could have been solved.

Always been an issue with Notts since redevelopment. Where to put the away fans.

I don't want to be negative but people want to get back to football, Notts always has a good burst but then the figures slow down. I think some fans won't invest outright due to COVID and the chances of another lockdown.

Archived