Omar Bogle

Piethagoram

Why would Kyle Wootton be going anywhere if this is true?

Omar Bogle isn't the same player that burst onto the scenes some years ago when he joined Cardiff. At this level he should do well, especially with an attacking minded team but his price tag surely wouldn't be that high?

If it's true, selling Kyle Wootton would be madness as he is bigger asset to the club than he would be departing. I think Omar Bogle would be a good signing, but not at the cost of losing Wootton.

I would imagine if the club are paying a fee, it might be a smaller sum than people think. Perhaps Notts got something out of the Jake Reeves departure?

Omar Bogle settled would be a good signing.

I only worry that if its true and he does sign, he has become quite the journeyman and the first several months would be key to getting the most out of him. I will wait to see what happens but on paper I would be happy.

Ah fake transfer news accounts. Got to love them. Always crop up every transfer window. Not trusting this one. This account has said we're gonna sign Frankie Vincent from Bournemouth too and in that tweet spelt Notts as "Notss." Becides, why would we go for Bogle when we have Wootton and Knight and are chasing Dallas. We'd never get Bogle and with him entering his late 20's, he doesn't fit the football radar style. 

Also said Jamie Reid was going to Stockport Town (Town in the 10th tier, not County) and has tweeted an awful lot about transfers involving Woking and Torquay even though The Gulls' season finished literally 2 days ago.

32 followers, its a credible source I think. :unsure: They're now saying we are linked with someone called Frank Vincent. If they throw enough mud, something will stick. If Notts was seriously interested in Omar Bogle it would be a big coup if he signed.

I think he's a bit out of reach realistically.

I’m not sure I’d say 28 is too old!

When he burst into the scene, he was massive.

Remember watching him for Grimsby when I went to watch Notts away there.

Player our team off the park single handed.

Not followed his career, but had a good pedigree a few years back and I’d be surprised to see him in non league!

I’d don’t think it’s true. One, I think wage wise Bogle would be well out of our reach. And two, the philosophy now is that we’ll only sign (for a fee) players that we can develop and sell on.

That said I still think it’s important we sign someone to compete with Kyle (I know it’s tough to get an all-rounder at this level) but someone who can link-up/hold play well. You’d have thought just by looking at him it should be Sam… I’m not so sure. I just worry if Kyle gets injured, what would we do…

Archived