Brisley signs for Wrexham

Piethagoram

Supporter+

They signed Liam McAlinden as well. He's one of those players who has been offered huge wages if the rumours are to be believed. Being honest about it, I don't think he'd get into our team so if that is the calibre of signing they are going for, keep it up!

Shaun Brisley is a good defender, he did well for Notts in his first season but the woeful campaign which ended up in Notts being relegated outlined that he needs someone beside him that can deal with things he's weak.

I don't get the Notts fans who say how crap is his, not when most people praised him in the first season here.

Harry Kewell playing him in midfield... 😂

Kiss of death that ruined his time with Notts, but there's no way he should be a non league defender. In his last season the whole squad was 💩.

Archived