wishing granny pie get well soon

super ram and granny pie are two members who add a lighter side to pon, what with their comments about granny getting you with grannys walking sticks. some might not know that she is currently in hospital again. i think its grannys third time in 2021, i hope the doctors and nurses have gotten to the issue because i look forward to seeing grannys comments.

i am sending granny all of my love and i hope you are okay @super_ram, please let her know we are all sending our well wishes.

Supporter+

Get well soon @GrannyPie I know how much Chris and family adore you. That kind of love is special. 

I've only just read all these wellwishing posts.Thank you all so much.I'll pass on all the messages to @GrannyPieASAP. Just to bring everyone uptodate I managed to visit her Monday(very strict covid  rules) and I'm pleased to report that she is comfortable  and very talkative.She also phoned me later Monday evening to let me know she'd been moved to a different ward and now has some company.She is due some more tests which should confirm the doctors thoughts and with a bit of luck she will be back home before too long.I know when I tell her so many people have been asking about her it will mean a lot to her and will cheer her up a lot.Thanks again to all.PS the first thing she asked me was how did she do on the prediction league lol

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I'd better post an update  here to add to @GrannyPie's own post on facebook.She returned home Tuesday(2//11) evening.Her chest infection is now clear but she has to sleep with a face mask attached to a humidifier to help keep her oxygen levels up.Thanks once again from both of us for all the kind comments which meant a lot to both of us.

It's great to have mum back, plus knowing dad has company.

Whilst on holiday, we thought about them a lot and, we enjoyed the holiday. It would've been nicer to have mum home, yet she's there now. Exactly where Granny Pie belongs. I am very thankful for the care shown by hospital staff, Mum makes more and more friends from her visits. Later, when I go over, I have more comments to pass on by people who have reached out to me. The Notts community has been great at sending well-wishes. ♥

Archived