Name A Random Song With A Day In It.

Chris

Supporter+

The Cure - Friday I'm in love

I've said that one @LymmPie be careful you will have @super_ram calling you a copy cat and telling you to keep up. :rolleyes: He's a bit of a stickler and checks every post to make sure know one doubles up. :biggrin:

I only noticed your copy post @tonyhateley  because it was the same as mine.I do however check for spelling and grammatical errors just so I can point them out to YOU......KNOW what I mean! :rolleyes:

Never mind @LymmPie,just keep playing. :yes:

Supporter+

I only noticed your copy post @tonyhateley because it was the same as mine.I do however check for spelling and grammatical errors just so I can point them out to YOU......KNOW what I mean! :rolleyes:

I think you are going to have bit of competition from Sid on that front, he is a master at pointing out grammatical errors.

We all make mistakes @tonyhateley.Spelling/grammar/typing errors etc don't really bother me as long as members keep posting and get their point over in an acceptable way.I KNOW you take my posts in the way I intend them to be taken as I take yours reciprocally(big word).Anyway, if I make a mistake(or anyone else does), it may give someone a laugh and that can't be bad as we could all do with a good laugh at times :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Saturday night at the movies - Drifters

lazy Sunday - Small Faces

Rainy Days & Mondays - carpenters

Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers

Sunday Girl - Blonde

Dancing On A Saturday Night - Barry Blue

Blue Sunday - The Doors

Come Saturday Morning - The Sandpipers

Tuesday Afternoon - Moody Blues

Sorry Got Carried Away (can't u tell my age)

Archived