Highlights : Rochdale v Notts

Piethagoram

I've seen those penalty calls given, Charlie Slater said afterwards that it was "dive" and that "he went down easy looking for it". I don't think it was a blatant dive, but I am not sure what the correct decision would be either. It's a difficult angle, so I think Notts struck lucky with that.

Fantastic header by Kyle Wootton to pull Notts level. :D 

Poor that we have everyone back for the corner and there's still someone unmarked. 

I think Woots will be disappointed he didn't score earlier from Taylor's cross.

As the for the pen it's too hard to tell, I've seen people on twitter say it was and it wasn't.... So obviously not a stonewall one, I'm happy to go with ref's decision though!

There were some really good chances for both sides. Could definitely have been more goals.

As for the penalty shout at the end, my initial reaction is that he went down looking for it. There may well have been contact, but that doesn't automatically make it a penalty - unfortunately, the poor camera angle means we can't see how much contact there was. The ref had a better view and didn't give it.

Archived