Notts County celebrates as Luke Williams and Macaulay Langstaff win Manager and Player of the Month

TheSkipper

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I am absolutely thrilled to hear that Luke Williams and Macaulay Langstaff have scooped the Vanarama National League monthly awards for March. 

Williams has been a fantastic manager for Notts County, leading the team to victory time and time again. His tactical brilliance and ability to motivate the players have been key to our success.

Langstaff, on the other hand, has been an absolute powerhouse on the pitch. His incredible skill and ability to score goals have made him a fan favourite. It’s no surprise that he has won awards for his performances; he truly deserves it.

I am so proud of both Williams and Langstaff for their achievements. They have worked hard, and it’s great to see them being recognised for their efforts. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Notts County with these two at the helm.

What do you think about Williams and Langstaff winning these awards? Do you think they deserved it? How do you think this will impact Notts County’s performance in the upcoming game this weekend against Woking?

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2023/april/williams-langstaff-monthly-awards-110423/

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I know some fans may see this as a curse, but it hasn't impeded the success of either Luke Williams or Macaulay Langstaff before.

I am pleased for both parties, plus the club.

It's well deserved, as both have done wonders. 

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

its brill news for both, luke williams is not the type to let it go to his head. i dont believe the curse can effect positive thinkers, unlike it did with the likes of kevin nolan. as for macaulay langstaff, hes deserved it previous times when others have got it so i am delighted for him.

• Like 1