The best and worst stadiums you have seen Notts County play in?

TheSkipper

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Notts County have played in many different stadiums over the years, from the iconic Wembley to the humble Field Mill. Some of them have been memorable for the right reasons, such as the atmosphere, the facilities, the views, or the results. Others have been memorable for the wrong reasons, such as the poor conditions, the hostile fans, the bad location, or the defeats.

In this forum post, we want to hear from you. What are the best and worst stadiums you have seen Notts County play in? How did they affect your experience of watching the Magpies? Which stadium was the most impressive or enjoyable to visit and why? Which stadium had the best or worst pitch and how did it affect Notts County’s performance?

Share your opinions and stories with us and let’s compare notes.

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

weirdly, i went to see notts play chesterfield in league one. i liked their ground, i have been to another away game, i think it was solihull moors buy i am being forgetful. not sure how you can forget where you went but i have. 😂 the best is by far wembley but i assume it does not count, so then it would be chesterfields ground.

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Best, Anfield, Keepmoat Stadium (I know it's changed now), Lamex Stadium (great away day, though the fans who were hurt/killed is haunting).

Worst... Northampton and Gillingham.