David McGoldrick

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Joe Jones used to tell me, if a credible source reports something, mention them as the source. For example, Luke Williams told BBC Radio Nottingham or, The Nottingham Post and the BBC, has reported that David McGoldrick has been offered a contract by Notts County.

According to reports, Notts County have made a contract offer to Derby County forward David McGoldrick, with his current deal with the Rams set to expire. McGoldrick impressed for Derby last season after signing from Sheffield United as a free agent last summer.

According to reports, it doesn't give any accountability, it's how rumours and fake news spread.

This is one thing that peeves me, it's lazy, and I am not even trained. Yet I believe in standards because I don't want to mislead people, clearly the Nottingham Post doesn't. It's apparent that it's too much work to do investigation journalism. Yes, the NEP has joined this race. I don't believe it, I won't report on it unless Notts announces him as a signing and that seems unlikely.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

If Jim O'Brien signs, do we really need any more experience? Notts might get one or two seasons out of him before he needs replacing. Why not just sign a younger player and forget about David McGoldrick? As forwards are concerned we already have enough.

• Like 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

I will believe it when I see it, this rumour solely came about due to David’s appearance on Notts TV’s Team Talk. I think we have more chance of signing Charlie McParland!

• Haha 1