New year message from the Reedtz bros

Piethagoram

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

What Chris & Alex have done for Notts since they bought the club is beyond compare. On & off the field, they have both done wonders for our club. Off the field we are now in a good financial state, and on the field they have supported Neil, Ian & now Luke to recruit the players to get us back where we belong. A lot of the credit for our success goes to Jason Turner, the Club's CEO who the club tragically lost in March. Over all, the last 12 months has been a fantastic period of time to be a Notts supporter, and the story continues. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

We are in safe hands with our two owners, after all the instability of recent years I think as fans we deserve a bit of calm and steady progress, long may the brothers continue to bring us that.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  2

When you see the bonkers stuff at the likes of Birmingham and, to an extent Forest, you realise that we have really good owners.  Luckily for us I think there are more of the Forest / Birmingham owners than the Reedz, which has got to help us prosper.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

i think its something which will go along way to reminding some fans just how far we have gone. there is no doubt at home we are more confidence but away leaves improvements. the reedtz have outlined the reasons why we are to be thankful and i for one am very grateful for their involvement in restoring pride to notts.

• Love 3