Highlights : Grimsby v Notts

Piethagoram

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

The big big plus is Notts score goals. A team that can come back from two goals down and then be behind twice more, then get themselves into a position to win the match, just demonstrates that Notts have the best attacking threat in this league

• Like 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

What concerns me is the disgusting behaviour of the Grimsby player who thrust himself onto the grass without first asking the blades of grass first. That's one of the worst worm attempts I have ever seen; it looks so awkward. Great goal!

Today was the first time I had watched the highlights of the game. :unsure:

I'm not sure why I put it off, although I had seen Grimsby goals as I wanted to see why people were blaming Aidan Stone for most of them (mostly social media). There's not much he could do, though he does seem easily beaten when the ball is placed high into the corners, but that's the nature of the beast for keepers who aren't agile enough to leap from top post to post.

The defending was woeful, so easy to call out.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I do miss Archie Mair. He would have been an awesome signing if Notts could have pulled it off.

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

i am not critising luke williams but perhaps he reached a point where the focus was a bit more attacking minded than defending to the point something neded to change to bring back that balance? i am hoping stuart maynard identifies the lapse in our defending and can bring a better standard out. we have good players, who can defend.

• Love 1