• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  17

Are you like me ? As you get Older Certain Things Start to Annoy You Even More. Take for example the other day I'm standing in the que in a local shop and there's a Guy waiting to be served  all he's Got is a packet of Chewing Gum. That's a pound please says the the young Lad at the till. I'll pay by card says the bloke.

Your bill comes to a Quid, and you want to pay by Card? Are you serious, you've Not Got a pound coin in your pocket?

And another thing which Annoys Me. As this ever Happened to You? You've done your shopping your at the Check Out and the woman in front of you starts putting her Groceries on the belt. Then she declares she's forgotten something, so instead of taking her shopping of the belt, she leaves them there and disappears back into the shop to do more shopping, and you can guarantee she always comes back with more than the one item she's supposed to have Forgotten.

Then there's always the Old Girl who stands there talking to the Girl at the Till and starts to tell her all about her Grandkids and the holidays she's just had and you get a run down of where she and her husband stayed and what the Weather was like. You listen to her Drone On and you think for God's sake sake Woman SHUT UP Gather up your shopping and P*** Off.

Why do people who speak to somebody on their Mobile Phone when their on the Bus, always assume the Person on the other End is Deaf. You get to hear everything how the Bloke who dumped Tracey is a Bast***. How she knew he was a wrong 'un but didn't tell poor Tracey. Then you get the budding Popstar who plays a song at high volume then proceeds to sing along with it. And their voice is awful, and they can't carry a tune in a Bucket. So if you're one of theses people stop and think for a moment, the World is a Stressful Place and it DOESN'T NEED YOU TO ADD TO IT.

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I see what you mean @Wheelbarrow repair man

Don't know whether you drive but when I'm driving now I take my time but there is always someone who speeds past you In the second lane & tries to beat the traffic lights. When the traffic lights change those in the second land speed past you then cut Infront of you when two lanes merge into one.

Everyone is such in a hurry, I always chuckle when those who try to beat the traffic lights have to stop after wasting all that fuel.

Have you ever parked in a car park when someone parks about a foot or less from the drivers side of your car and you have to try to squeeze in the door when getting in the car? Well it happens quite a lot at my local superstore.

I can identify with people paying by card for a £1 purchase in the card only self serve at a supermarket.

I inadvertently left a 65 p tomato puree tube in my basket but I'd paid for my food order. I told the assistant & she said I could pay the 65p by card but I refused. She wasn't happy when she had to take it back.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

i know the feeling, my mum keeps saying every week i remind her more and more of my dad. :rollonfloorlaughing:

i dont take it all that positively but i do find things a lot more annohying, but i do understand just as much within reason. it really is one of those things, its like people who dont teach their kids proper manners. that annoys the life out of me!

• Like 1

@Robbie

I'm not the driver in our family, that's the wife's job. I prefer Motorbikes. And I mean this Honestly, My Missus is an excellent Driver, and she's had  her No Claims Bonus for almost 40 years. She does sometimes get a Little Agitated shall we say. Like the Time She was running a bit late for work one morning and a Milkman instead of parking his Float next to the pavement, decides to Leave it Parked in the Middle Of The Road. Her Language wasn't very Lady Like and she cast doubts on the Milkman's driving abilities. Thankfully she did manage to get by.

@liampie

I Know what you mean about Bad Mannered Kids. I was Brought Up to say Please and Thankyou. To open doors for people and say thanks to someone who held a Door open for me. To Respect my elders and always be Kind and Considerate when ever possible. The Wife and I have brought both our Lads up be the same . After all Manner Cost Nothing.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Blimey there’s a lot of grumpy old men on here, I thought me and @super_ram were the only ones. 😂

Regarding paying a pound by card, I’m guilty of that I’m afraid I never use cash these days, I’ve forgot what it looks like, much easier to pay with my phone. I’m down with the kids you know. :rollonfloorlaughing:

@Wheelbarrow repair man your wife got annoyed about a milk float??? When was that 1972? I haven’t seen one of them for years.

Drivers who roar past you only to get stuck at the next traffic light always makes me laugh too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Fan of Big Tone

The Milk float incident was towards the end before they were fazed out so it would be in the 1990's.  I can't agree with you about paying for everything on your card or Phone, that means all you expenditure can be looked at and your preferences put into a Data Base. For Me Cash Is King.

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@Wheelbarrow repair man I'm aware that most of the electric milk floats have been phased out but there are still milkmen delivering milk door to door albeit in much smaller numbers.

They are franchised milkmen who franchise from Milk & More in this area. I used to deliver milk to their warehouse in Bulwell.

They also deliver Bread & PET bottles of milk & other goods too.