Notts v Bristol City

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Today sees the return of ex manager Steve Cotterill with his Bristol City team.

This will be another tough test for the 'Pies. Who's going? Let's have your score predictions and attendance.

I reckon 1-1 with a goal from Ismail.

It's going to be a nice sunny day so I reckon we'll get 5,879, with 451 from Brizzol.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  1

Im going to,off to the TBI for a pre match beer, i think we might sneak it 2-1, Brown and Murray the scorers, watched by 6001, 678 from Bristol. Cant wait, COYP

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

To be honest I'd of been very happy with a point before the game, I honestly think City will win the league. That said, gutted with the way we lost it right at the end there. Sounded like we'd worked so hard yet again, and just when I thought we'd done enough we get a real kick in the teeth, made worse by the fact we had a penalty appeal waved away seconds earlier. Just our luck eh?

• Content Count:  121

Just got in and I'm still fuming. How the ref can give a free kick against Mullins for handball then give what I'd say was a more blatant handball 5 or 10 later is beyond me. Shame really because we put in a real good performance against a team with a budget that's probably 4 or 5x ours, definitely thought we would get a point from that

• Content Count:  227

Gutted leaving the ground today, thought we put up a good showing against a team, who imo will be promoted, to lose from a last gasp pen when we were denied a deffo pen a minute earlier is hard to take,still early days and i think we will suprise a few this season.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I didn't feel well earlier, so I didn't really get chance to check the score. When I did, I felt proud to see we took the lead. There's been a lot if red dogs here and many have been bragging, beating or even drawing would have given me something to respond back with but that said I wear notts items no matter where we stand.

Did Rycees play? Did he do well?

Did we look good? What let us down or did City play well. Cheers folks!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I thought we played pretty well and was gutted when they got that 94 min penalty. The new lad from Birmingham played for most of the match until subbed in 2nd half.

The ref couldn't wait to give the penalty but in fairness in after match interviews the Notts lads said it was a pen just bad judgement by Curtis Thompson.

Archived