Barnsley vs Notts County

Chris

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

What a result!!

The team must be buzzing, a true display of the character, will, determination, battle, heart... call it what you will.

To come back from not just being on the ropes, but looking dead and buried, amazing. Oh my, was I jumping for joy, as the second one went in, and then I was receiving messages about a Petrasso goal, and for a few minutes thought they were still talking about the second... you should of heard me when I realised it was a third. Actually maybe it is better you couldn't...

Let's temper this somewhat...

It will count for nothing if they don't continue the run?

It is only 3 points, they all count the same?

20 blah blah points still needed to be safe...

Rubbish.... This was Mahooosive.. and I for one, am going to allow myself to start dreaming!!!!

What a night!

• Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

Would of taken a point away to Barnsley. Delighted with the 3. Four of the bottom 5 coming up in our next games... lets see if we can put a bit of a run together. :angel:

• Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

Get In.... Matchday.

Let the good times roll. Mrs PTID (thought I best mention her, it's been a while) has rushed through the washing to have the right pair of boxers ready....

COYP

Thank God for Mrs PTID! :heart:

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Wow. What a result and again Notts show the fight they have for the team. Well done again Boys. Hope it continues.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,924
  • Days Won:  162

Only decided to go at about 6 last night, thank god I did. What a game.COYP

i bet you questioned why after they scored the second but worthwhile in the end!

i thought the result was fantastic, i would have taken a draw. i never thought we would win them, they have some quality players but it just shows you what happens when each player gives their all and wears the shirt with pride.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  5

Out cries of last season was heard from the very poor start.

Yet the plugged and pulled at Barnsley who i felt looked very average in the second half myself. Either we played outstandingly in the second half or they played like us in the first. I suspect somewhere in between!! You Pies.

Archived