Easter Weekend Roundup

super_ram

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Once again the results have not been what members wanted.Notts losing and hopes of a playoff place all but gone now.Other teams drawing and prolonging the agony.The upset of the day was probably Coventry beating table toppers Donny.This result will make Doncaster all the more determined when they play Swindon on Monday And Coventry will be boosted  for their visit to Walsall.Shrews have a difficult match against Crawley.A few members will have an eye on Notts result  with Yeovil being your opposition.

The Rams are away at the old enemy Leeds managed by Neil Warnock.Leeds conceded 3  after having a player sent off and Rams scored 3 against lowly Bristol City.

Things may be a bit clearer after these games.Good luck all.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm surprised to hear Coventry beat Doncaster, real surprise. It seems awhile since Tranmere Rovers were the side to beat, though not much else really going on right now. I hope derby win! Good to hear you managed to pull 3 off!

When derby play, they are very good attacking but a little sleepy in defense.

Hope we get 3 points tomorrow, will take 1.. :D

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  8

I have a good feeling about today. Its going to be a cold, hard fought game, but I am optimistic that we we win. I won't predict the score, as that always seems to go wrong lately.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I generally don't predict the score, but still hoping for a win. I would most certainly be wrong if i predicted the score.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Well that's just about it for Notts.Another disappointing result.Walsall brought Coventry  well and truly back down to earth and kept their play off hopes alive.Though losing at high flying Doncaster, Swindon are still very nicely placed.Shrews gave their survival hopes a huge boost by scoring 3 against Crawley.Mansfield,with 3 games in hand are nicely placed.Oh and the Rams helped Neil Warnock on is way with a very satisfying away win at Leeds.Rams are now 8th in the championship but if the Easter results had gone the other way I would be looking nervously towards the other end of the table.It just shows what a difference a few points can make.(As Notts fans are well aware)

Archived