Member Of The Month (March 2013)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Cricket would be off topic abit. Theres nothing wrong with it but it depends who has an interest in it and could say much about it. I know i wouldn't know very much about it at all.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

Between the age of 12-16 me and my mates spent a lot of time on our local recreation ground (next to Alfreton Town's ground). We mostly played football, even in summer, but we also played cricket and tennis. If the weather was warm we'd play on the crazy golf , which was very funny. If the weather was really hot we'd play bowls, which was also hilarious at times due to varying degrees of competence.Whatever we played we were always very competative and there were a few disagreements but we always sorted things out and had a great time .

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

hope he hasn't gone.

im looking forward to some new topics over the season.....have we thought of possibly having a sub category for any other local sports etc?

General chat would cover other sports ;)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I've never really been into playing sports as i got older, i didn't really go out much until i was about 15 years old. I did enjoy doing gymnastics at a sports centre, which strangely i can still do some of the things... Ellies always wanting me to show her how to do things. I'm trying to contact local sports centres for her to do something like that because i think she would enjoy it and make friends too as she hasn't got school either. As far as watching sports goes nowadays i've not really had an interest in other sports and only ever went to one football game before that friendly we all went to. Its enjoyable to watch n see the kids have fun too.

I do enjoy going on the kids trampoline and still doing some gymnastics things now. I used to love running as i was a fast runner, can't quite say the same about that now i've had the kids i've got slower than i was.

Archived