I've had enough of this now

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Enough is enough now I don't care what anyone says right we rested everyone at orient to be taking this seriously and showing our ambition well we're is the pissing ambition no heart no battle no ambition anywhere hate to say it but I'm going to and your all gonna see it with you're own eyes this clown is taking us on a rapid descended speed to the conference I'm warning you all so be prepared nothing is changing we are worse then last year okay yes we have had a few games were we've looked good in parts only to fade out I'm sorry but he is not the man for the job tonite is humiliating at least fans should be rewarded a refund 3 pissing penalties who's teaching these clowns how to tackle I need a few pints 😭😭😭

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I heard JCR dived for one of the penalties, yet regardless we are making our jobs harder.

I haven't reached the stage where by I think Moinz isn't the right man, each person sees things different but I am more than concerned about what I am hearing and reading. I think it's time we started fixing the defence and focusing on grinding out results, hopefully now we can focus on this without distractions.

wouldn't call it a dive joe Audel defo had his shirt but yea he made a meal of it for sure I'm concerned as if the players have stopped playing for him which looked like it yesterday it's gonna be a shootout between the players and him and ain't been funny he's had the cash to splash and he hasn't brought one CB you look at an go he can command the back line so he hasn't sorted that out he's making mistake after mistake

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

Moniz has signed some of the worst players I have ever seen. He has also signed Campbell, Burke, MacLeod and Hewitt.

He has no tactical awareness, no communications/media skills and he looks like Lloyd from Coronation Street. His team selections fluctuate yet he retains a loyalty to rubbish like Swerts & Jenner. He picks Hollis!

Is he any good? I'd say not - the clues are there. Doubt he'll last the season & if we lose on Sunday I think he'll be walking, one way or another. I fully expect to see Smith & Edwards in charge before Christmas. You heard it here first.

I agree an i said as soon as orient he had a fallout and it's clear to see there not playing for him JPT or not there was zero effort just watch the highlights of there goals there is one were McLeod can get to the ball doesn't put a foot out noble chases then thinks na can't be arsed abroah just watches the ball with swerts as it goes past em both an holis fouls pen so simple that build up they didn't look arsed so moniz that's what you get for dropping them he's clearly upset them an the way he critises players it might be okay to in Holland but I think the way he publicly does it
Audel crap sprockel terrible amervor says it all can't even get in squad Barmby not sure Jenner how he gets a over snidjers is criminal another thing play 2 up top I'm sick of seeing one upfront it's Derry tactic all these foreign players like valencic amervor snidjers can't get in especially snidjers if I had a choice of taking a winger off with 10 mins id choose snidjers over Jenner every time he has pace to burn Jenner for me has nothing but always gets a game moniz deffo has signed to many players and has had fallouts with certain ones clear to see

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

To be fair @[member="Pies4u"] I think Moniz realises that Swerts and Jenner have flopped, they've gone from guaranteed starters to bit-part players already. But he'll continue to give them opportunities - it's very clear that Swerts, Jenner, Valencic, Schnijders, Aborah and Sprockel were his signings, and he knows that if none of those bar Aborah (who I was actually least hopeful about) can hold down a first team place, it'll reflect badly on him.

Then we have a very large squad, and players like Nicky Wroe who have been publicly told they will never be considered for the first team regardless of how well they play in the stiffs. So we have one group of players who are getting plenty of opportunities, and another who are being ignored. Would it really be so surprising if there were unrest behind the scenes?

Shaun Derry had many faults, but he placed great emphasis on unity and team spirit. We could do with some of that now, but we need someone with genuine leadership skills. Is Moniz that man?

One last point: do we actually have two centre halves who are better than Hollis? If we don't that tells its own story.

well our CB list as follow Audel sprockel Hollis Edwards amervor I think you can answer that one moniz has no leadership at all he publically criticises his players when they make a mistake he clearly dropped his best 11 at orient which has upset them clear to see that he has zero control over who has pens he says holis needs to position himself better n so on but Audel n sprockel an amervor are the shittest defenders I've saw to be honest Taylor Mckenzie isn't bad big lad good height an size strength but the rest of defenders crap take away Sheehan as he's on loan Blair Adams can't even get on the bench Rhys sharpe a waste of a buy Atkinson never gonna get a chance I don't even think Alex Ferguson could turn Audel into a footballer sorry Derry did the same with Sean Newton there is a reason why conference players hardly make the football league moniz simple there not good enough Macclesfield an Lincoln didn't even want Audel so when we went in for him probably thought it was Christmas early

Archived