a lot of people at the game all saying the same

Modern Notts Fan 🔥

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

a lot of people at the game have all said the same thing last night no effort no team spirit players not communicating with one an other and players looking like they didn't want to be out there or play for moniz it really makes me wonder has he pissed a few off because to me that's very worrying when players don't look arsed or have no fight in them for a manager I think it's fair to say behind the scenes rumours can be looking more likely the first team at orient that he dropped wasn't told til a few hours before an put them back in tonight people at the game were saying they didn't even look botherd or interested I think his time is ending sorry but as soon as the players show no fight for you it's not gonna work out dropping them at orient really seems to have affected them a lot an upset some

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

If the players are revolting, they're not making themselves victims but just punishing us fans.

I'm afraid it's all becoming a farce.

I hate to say it but I said it after orient something has happened because this goals last night were poor no one looked I stressed to make a challenge bust a gut put any effort in I think moniz has upset a lot of them an there not playing for him I think Plymouth will be the end I really do

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

We'll look back at the mess up over the missed penalty at Dagenham and say that's what finished Moniz's career at Notts.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

On the radio on Tuesday night Mark Stallard was asked if he thought the players were "not playing for the manager" and he said he doubted it because players should be professional and play for themselves, he said they should go into every game wanting to play the best they had ever played irrespective of whether they agree with the manager or not.

I'm still going with my perdicition Sunday will be his last game if Plymouth get anything more then 2-0 on tv he will go one it will be embrassing world wide 2 the world can see how defensive crap we are and 3 moniz will either walk or trew will see the players and management aren't getting on for me we need someone who will come in pick the players games up and get rid of Jenner sprockel Audel amervor and will spot the problems early and maybe dip into the loan market for two ugly CBS with strength good Aireal ability and leadership and get rid of some of the crap we now have

I also must state that moniz made his own enermies in the players they had 3 unbeaten and were playing well only for him to say a few hours before the game hey you all ain't playing today it's disrepctful to them and I didn't like what he said about holis taking all the blame at United yes holis isn't perfect but he always talks is good in the air and looks like he gives a crap for moniz to just drop him at orient was bad he needs confidence and looked good with Edwards but to blame it all on holis what about Audel moniz he's total crap sprockel is useless I'd rather see the young lads in yohan rutty smith and Jordan agahstie both playing in reserves both young tall strong and pacey could they be any worse they'd fight for it more then Audel and sprockel these Dutch players have no fight no desire And I hate it I'd do everything to wear that shirt and walk out at meadow lane these lot just treat it like they couldn't care moniz clearly as lost there respect trust and they want him gone simple to see

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

I did hear that alot of fans left before the game had finished, but seen as i wasn't there.. i'm not sure if that is true or not.

it was cause I left when they scored two and before someone. Says it doesn't make you a fan it makes me a fan.

Just a angry upset fan it wasn't much in the game basically a lot of , possession but no killer threat

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I didn't see a lot of people leaving early from the area I was in, to be honest I thought a lot stayed behind to clap the teams off.

Notts really played pretty decent stuff and for the most part worked their nuts off, it just isn't happening at the moment.

I was in kop an we all left early look on the pavis nearest end to the kop people were leaving to people did leave early.

Again decent football doesn't get you 3 points.
goals get you 3 points and we never looked like scoring one

Archived