Football Manager 2016

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Alrite I have no idea when it comes to laptops etc as ain't used one for ages my last one was a little Samsung notebook thing.

But I was wondering what type of a laptop would I need to run football manager 2016 I don't wanna spend dumb money on one as il only be playing the football manager games.

I've been looking at laptops around 300-350 is that to much to spend on a laptop just to run the football manager games ?

Anyone who knows PC specs and could help me lower my budget to get just a standard laptop that would run it is be very grateful thanks .

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

The minimum specs are very low, as per the link http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri?itemId=12361

As a reference point, the graphics card listed as the minimum requirement was released in 2003 (technology and graphics cards move very quickly)

Any laptop should run the game, and I believe the bit that would slow down on a slower laptop would be the calculation of the other results/fixtures.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Make sure you get a new copy of FM too. I made the mistake of buying FM 2012 from a charity shop, only to find that the Steam code had been used and couldn't be used again. So that's one pound fifty I'll never get back. Still, it's for a good cause eh.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I usually buy or say 'I'll stick to x' and then still end up purchasing it.

Yet, I swear - I doubt I will this time. :unsure:

Archived