Who does Moniz need to see more from?

AmericanPie

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Who does Moniz need to see more from?

Players like McLeod I expect to see named, if he is struggling with confidence or is just out of form I do not know but at £150,000 I expect better.

Carroll needs to do better, the highlights I have seen of him have disappointed me.

Noble sounds like he has gone AWOL.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

well if you want to see more from McLeod one Tuesday nights game he had a injection in his Achilles apparently just to play as wasn't fit secondly don't go and change 442 at Cambridge and shove McLeod up top on his own.

And to top it all off don't hoof it to him play to his strengths what's the odds he'd leave us go someone were else they play to his strengths and he'd get goals 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

McLeod needs to give more in order to win over fans, the chants against him will not help but he sticks his feet up in the air more than he tries to score. I am not sure he needs to give more to Moniz, as @Notts26 says he plays up top on his own and that does not help.

I think the majority of the defence need to take responsibility for situations.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

aside from his choice in tactics? we need to see more desire from all of the players on take to the field wearing notts colours.

Archived