Highlights

Modern Notts Fan 🔥

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

If like me you can't wait til 12 to see the goals jus go on google and type Wycombe vs Notts county goals sky they have them up.

But anyways after just watching the goals Campbell looked dangerous fouled for the penalty and milsom a delivery in the box was fantastic and a good finish by Campbell.

Milsom seems to have a engine like Thompson someone who will bomb up and down and won't tire which could be very effective with Campbell or ahead of him .

Anyways enough rambling there goals I'm not convinced about the first goal it's almost like someone lost there runner an he had a simple head in could of been avoided.

The second one for me is almost from a team of desperation and out of ideas so they jus pump it in the box now this is were I'm a bit annoyed jus slightly.

I understand Carroll has been a amazing keeper and passionate about the club etc etc.

But for me if he's decided to come for that ball which he did he has to get there simple as that he comes out doesn't get there and it loops over him if he stays on the line they don't score at all.

Im not blaming this all down on Carroll before anyone even tries to suggest that or twist my sentence etc.

Its just a similar goal to Northampthon ball goes in box he comes off line to get it realises he isn't going to there ball loops over him goal.

All I'm saying is both goals could easily of been avoided but hey a point is good with 10 men and 2 goals will do confidence very good.

We also look like we have some injection of energy in the team with Milsom Thompson Campbell Noble when he's not getting sent off .

So hopefully we can put the pressure on Carlisle who won't be use to playing at deep dale and we can nick 3 points 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I am impressed by how determined Notts appeared, yet I still think we have a long way to go before our away form will be as it should be for this division.

I think Carroll needs to look at his arm, none of the players argue with him but he's sometimes quick to dish it out. Against Newport, he just watched the ball fizzle past his post and then stood rooted before they scored from the corner. Obviously, I don't blame him for conceding but I would like to see his heroics return because he doesn't seem the same man who rushed back to play twice in 28 hours.

Also, I'm pleased for Milson - He's taking his chance.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

we seem to have some of the same demons as we did last season, not picking up runs or able to defend high balls.

i do not blame carroll tho, he needs better in front of him.

but we can fault his descion making @liampie if you come off you're line to claim a cross or a ball you have to be 100% certain you can get there he wasn't and if he stays on the line that header goes into his arms.

Or he could of punched it 

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Who was playing RB? Milsom? At fault for both the goals whoever it was. Totally out of position for the 1st, failed to cut out the cross for the second. 2 free headers as well. Woeful defending.

Milsom was left back the one who set up Campbell and never stopped running all game an got great reviews of everyone.

Swerts was at RB due to Hewitts injury

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+
14 minutes ago, Notts26 said:

Milsom was left back the one who set up Campbell and never stopped running all game an got great reviews of everyone.

Swerts was at RB due to Hewitts injury

I'd do better than Swerts based on that evidence.

8 minutes ago, Dripsey3 said:

I'd do better than Swerts based on that evidence.

classic @Dripsey3 😂 il get you some boots and you can show him the basics I do agree with you tho he could of closed the first cross.

But backed of an allowed him to ping it across which Hewitt wouldn't of allowed an as for Milsom he was terrific according to people at the game great stamina up and down constant and seems to set up people to.

Hopefully him and Thompson in the middle will provide energy pressure and cause teams problems going forward and with Stan back on Saturday a few wins away from home.

I can then seeing Noble struggling to get his place back if they do well in the middle 

Archived