Season ticket refund

wacky

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  1

Will the club do the honourable thing and give season ticket holders a refund on the remaining games? I have feel I have been cheated and lied to, next manager must have league 1-2 experience , blah blah blah, what  a fookin joke

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

No, you'll never get your money back - some fans mentioned how there was no festive cheer or offer, there was more chance of that.

I understand how you feel though, the 'experience' comments is what disappoints me.

The club need this to work though or hire a PR department, I see it becoming more depressing if he struggles but I hope he hits the ground running. It just makes me think, we should have gave Moniz the season.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

It's so comical now it's a farce. A chairman who has made a successful career (and bank account) out of HR and he still continues to make the same mistakes again and again when hiring new managers. From sacking Curle, hiring Wombat, sacking Allen, Hiring Short, Derry, Moniz and says we need experience so he hires...a totally inexperienced who is, by all accounts, hated by all he has played with over his career. Do the club not actually do any homework and just base it all on a bloody interview?

Disagree than Moniz should have been kept on. He was failing. Fair enough, but for Gord sake, look for an experienced manager with successes to his name who has proven he has something about him.

Bloody ridiculous.

I would also like to add my name for a request for a refund.

Fullofhimself has got to work seriously hard to convince alot of fans he's the guy to move forwards. Problem is alot of them may not be attending for a while due to the stupidity of his hiring.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

I'm not going to ask for a refund, but being on the 5 year same price deal we were already facing a large increase next season, so we'll need to have got to the play-offs this year to even make me think about renewing.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I will be using my season ticket for the rest of the season, after Moniz was sacked I was already thinking about not renewing next season and now this appointment has just about made up my mind unless something spectacular happens between now and the rest of the season.

Archived