GET OUT OF MY CLUB

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

On 6 March 2016 at 12:30, Elite_pie said:

I've probably come across as being overly negative on Aborah, but really that's to counter some of the ridiculous claims that he's "the best player in this league by a mile" made by others.  He really isn't.  To clarify, I think he should be in the team as he is one of the best two central midfielders we have, but when he's played in a two man midfield we've always looked very lightweight with no-one able to do the 'dirty work'.  We have been just too easy to play against.   We are desperate for a creative spark, and he is the most likely to provide it, but it may mean sacrificing a striker and playing one up front.

Only play one up front? That will surely stifle our goal threat!😂

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

49 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

Only play one up front? That will surely stifle our goal threat!😂

do we have anyone to play upfront 😂 I never even knew we had strikers.

Mcleod missed a sitter stead did nothing Murray hasn't done a great deal at times as people were moaning saying speno wasn't good enuf  but went to Cambridge an seems to be doing a lot better.

But after watching us against a average rovers side despite them beating us which isn't hard lets be honest under this  U21 coach/ wannabee a manager Fullarton 

Milsom isn't a midfielder after what I saw he goes sideways or backwards never drives towards the opposition like noble does noble may be a liability at time but when played in the middle he can pass is direct at times and will shoot and also he gets the crowd going that's needed at the min.

Despite what people say about Stan he is one of the better players in this division say what you want end of he provides us creativity and can control a game if he is played further forward were he doesn't have to defend so much.

He  is probaly the only player I have seen that can ghost past people or drop the shoulder and completely send the opposition player the other way and make it look effortless he can pick lil clever passes Curtis and milsom are both to defensive and don't have that creativity or that ability he posses noble shouldn't be on the bench as 8 goals for a centre mid is just idiotic to leave him sidelined.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  2

@Modern Fan 1862 👍 going to have to disagree with you in Milsom. He was the only midfielder driving forward against Rovers. There was the wonderful moment where the Kop was chanting for the removal of Fullofsh*t then Milsom ran pretty much box to box with the ball and won a corner and then "COUNTY" chants switched on immediately, it made me chuckle but he is probably one of the best midfielders at Notts, just imagine him, Noble and Stan running things?

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

@Modern Fan 1862 👍 said on Saturday "Stanley is miles better then anyone iv seen at this level".

Yesterday he said "Despite what people say about Stan he is one of the better players in this division".  

Carry on like that and we'll soon be in agreement! 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

1 hour ago, Melikepie said:

@Modern Fan 1862 👍 going to have to disagree with you in Milsom. He was the only midfielder driving forward against Rovers. There was the wonderful moment where the Kop was chanting for the removal of Fullofsh*t then Milsom ran pretty much box to box with the ball and won a corner and then "COUNTY" chants switched on immediately, it made me chuckle but he is probably one of the best midfielders at Notts, just imagine him, Noble and Stan running things?

I don't get why we don't try to use Milsom more, he's great at being direct and can pass quite nicely. Under pressure, he does very well and can release the ball without glitch. There's several players who could try to be more like this!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

6 hours ago, Melikepie said:

maybe but I'd have him sittin deep Stanley higher up 

Archived