NCFC statement

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Well we did indeed want an official statement from the club , so thank you for that , but the whole thing just leaves more questions to be answered , little to no clarity at all , or is it me not getting it ? What are the communities thoughts , can you see anything positive , please share and enlighten this worried fan .

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Just a case of leaving us hanging again.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, magpiejue said:

Just a case of leaving us hanging again.

Yeah that's how I see it 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

my thoughts are simple Ray and alieen stop chattin c*** about the sale and just sell.

sick of hearing this rubbish of anew buyer has joined the race and now talks are on going blah blah blah 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Read it, left feeling exactly the same. The statement wanted to reassure fans, however like many others it didn't.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  36

The only question it really answered was "Are Mansfield telling the truth that we haven't paid them?" "Yes, they are". Everything else was just waffle.

Does anyone know if a transfer embargo stops a club from offering terms to one of their own out of contract players?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

27 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

The only question it really answered was "Are Mansfield telling the truth that we haven't paid them?" "Yes, they are". Everything else was just waffle.

Does anyone know if a transfer embargo stops a club from offering terms to one of their own out of contract players?

yes it says that in the statement we can't re negotiate with our out of contract players wouldn't worry to much pickle head is watchin Plymouth vs Pompey tonite.

The funny part is how quiet alieen and Ray are about this all hiding somewhere not bein funny but take responsibility.

Im gettin sick of this now you either A sell up take a loss and get lost lose no more cash.

Option B stay on fund the club try an salvage some sucsess but in my eyes they have burnt there bridge lost the fan base for sure now.

There only option is to sell up at a lower price I mean who is going to even pay 1-2 million for us no one were gettin worse by the day.

If Ray trew doesn't want to pay ticket money to Mansfield an use a c*** excuse like I don't wanna fund the blak hole I'm waiting for the new buyer rubbish talk.

Well if that's the case either get on with and sell instead of talking a good game and thinking we are all total stupid when we aren't .

Or pay the god damn bills I'm starting to dislike them more and more as they days go on its a joke now 

Archived