Transfer Talk

TheCalFoster

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  322
  • Days Won:  7
  • 𝕏:  twitter @TheCalFoster

The signings we've been linked with have been top quality signings hopefully we can pull them off, but remember this is Notts County we don't do things the easy way however with that said....

In John Sheridan we trust..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

The lad that I wanted us to sign every season for the last 4 has now gone to Wycombe.

That tw@ Guy Branston rather than going to look at him went and asked a Forest scout to go and look at him instead.

The lad concerned will score goals for fun and i just hope he doesn't against us.

• Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

former Boston striker sale southall ?

Im not really sure if he's going to bang in loads of goals to be honest I'd be happy with a strike force of McLeod Bowery forte.

And a midfield trio of oconner abroah rodman and another winger.

Colin in goal someone who's been there done it all before.

I do belive if Bowery forte McLeod get quality service there has to be a lot of goals between them all.

Teams like Wycombe Mansfield Accrington Exeter etc all weren't good last season just got very lucky I belive if Sheridan spends right there isn't many teams we should struggle to beat 

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,781
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

@Modern Notts Fan 🔥 No, I for one will not be happy if Idle is still at the club next season, despite being under contract.  The lessons learnt from the current Euros, forwards need movement and work rate. Idle lacks the latter.

• Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

5 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

@Modern Notts Fan 🔥 No, I for one will not be happy if Idle is still at the club next season, despite being under contract.  The lessons learnt from the current Euros, forwards need movement and work rate. Idle lacks the latter.

well unless someone offers us a fee and pays his wages which is gonna be a few grand I'd imagine doubt he's going to budge easy unfortunately 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  36

Radio Nottingham have just tweeted that Michael O'Connor & Carl Dickinson have agreed personal terms and are set to undergo a medical. Good news and the squad is taking shape.

Archived