Do you feel season ticket holder can complain?

AmericanPie

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,504
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

On 29/03/2017 at 20:22, Elite_pie said:

Can't say I agree with that.  While you're probably right about the people in the middle (standard adult), depending on your circumstances Notts do some excellent offers for families.  As an example, if you have a child of 15 and a couple more aged under 12 and you can make all home games, the ST renewal rate in the Kop would work out at £17.44 per match for all 4 of you.  Even a new ST applicant could get the same for £19.83, and I would be very surprised if you can get 4 people in to watch a league football game for under £20 at many clubs.  It's a very fine balance charging prices that can attract fans yet still provide a competitive budget, but as a first stab I think Alan Hardy has done a creditable job. 

The free tickets is a nice gesture but I wouldn't make anyone below 14 pay.

After that age it would be a debt most young fans would be wiling to pay, so coughing up the money to pay would not be that bad.

Archived