What The....

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Last night, I was woken up when something heavy landed on my head. It was pretty heavy, and even when I'd opened my eyes I couldnt see anything (I usually can as my window is right near a street light). You know what your like when your startled awake, well I actually started panicking, I didnt know what to think. Then I came to my senses and realised something was lying on my face. Turned out a picture had fallen from my wall and landed on my face!   :lol:

I now have a cut by the side of my eye and its got a bit of a bruise coming out of it too! Never happened before, certainly surprised me!

Funnily enough the picture in question is an old County team photo. I assume it was something my Dad had, as we just found it in amongst a load of stuff when we moved. Its signed by the entire team and managment on the back, and from the very few signatures I've managed to work out, I've made a guess that its from the early 1970s, but I dont know for sure.

Anyway, I hope my miss-fortune gave you a bit of a laugh :thumbsup:

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm in process on doing a feature mate, it would nice to include your photo. You certainly don't have to but would you consider taking a picture of it? I'm hoping it will lead to fans sharing things with us on a regular basis (as this would be awesome).

The ideal way of fans coming together.

I was expecting a joke at first, then when you said you didn't see anything - I thought you dreamed it.

Ouch mate, hope your eyes okay. These things can lead to serious injuries, though I won't go on. I'm sure your well taken care of! :)

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Sure thing mate, I'll try and get a photo of it uploaded tommorow :) Chase me up on it I forget, got to go and have my tabs lowered tommorow, as my Grandad would say (haircut to you and me)

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Could you e-mail me instead of uploading it buddy? This would make the 4th submission and it started with our Tony (I heard that in a Yorkshire accent). LOL

Hi-jacking over, please discuss the picture and Weymouth's poor predicament with it. :ph34r:

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Oh dear @weymouthPIE I bet that was a bit of a shock. I hate it when I wake up suddenly it leaves you all disorientated but to have a crack on the head as well must have been doubly bad.

I'm lying in bed writing this so I thought I would just check above my head and thankfully there are no pictures. :phew:

Supporter+

Forgot to say I'm looking forward to @notts-joe's feature and seeing your picture it sounds like my era, I bet I'll be able to name everyone of the players.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

Sorry to hear 'you've been framed',Weymouth.I hope your injuries aren't too painful or serious.It is very scary to be woke up by something in the night,as Tony said,very disorientating.I remember waking up suddenly and the whole house was shaking.Granny was snoring her head off (no that wasn't the reason)and me being half asleep ,couldn't understand what was happening.It only lasted a matter of seconds  before everything returned to normal and I fell asleep again.It turned out that what woke me up was a fairly strong earthquake. :rolleyes:

Supporter+

I think I can remember that earth tremor it woke us up too, we both sat upright in bed and simultaneously said " what was that?"

We don't often feel the earth move whilst in bed these days :joker:

It certainly moved for me,Tony,but Granny remained asleep. :blush:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I hope you had a good nights sleep without any further incidents,Weymouth.Have you got a black eye today?Hope you recover soon. :thumbsup:

Hope you're ok today,Weymouth,no exploding lightbulbs or wardrobes falling in you.

Archived