Non League Day

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

This Saturday the 7th of September is the 3rd annual Non League Day. Fans are encouraged on this day to go along to support their local non-league clubs. Ofcourse, getting people through the turnstiles is tricky for non-league clubs in this day and age but it is their main source of income, and many of them will be doing promotions and admission deals this weekend. Hitchin Town for example are offering AFC Bournemouth season ticket holders half price admission for their game this weekend if they show their season tickets.

With Notts County not being in action this weekend this is a perfect oppurtinity for Notts fans to get involved with this.

Local non-league matches this weekend:
Alfreton Town v Woking
Hucknall Town v Swanwick Pentrich Road
Eastwood Town v Chasetown
Arnold Town are at home in the FA Vase

Hinckley United v Weymouth (COYT! :D )

There are probably a few other clubs I've missed off from here but go on, get yourself down to your local non-league club and support them. Non-league clubs need you now more than ever. Eastwood Town, Hucknall Town and Hinckley United in particular are all going through tough times at this moment in time so your prescence would be great for them.

Seriously, go to a non-league match on Saturday if you can. Some of you may have never been and will probably look at it thinking it'll be just 11 beer bellies huffing about a field for 90 minutes but you'll be pleasently surprised. I guarentee you'll enjoy it and you'll come away thinking it was money (and it'll be cheap) well spent.

Think about it :)

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

Dammit, we've got a little local derby with the Blades to contend with this Saturday!!! Seriously though, I do go & watch my local side Maltby Main in the North Counties East League quite regularly.

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm going to do an accumulator, won't bother about about missing Notts. I have a lucky distraction but very keen to see us bring points into the league.

Some interesting ties there.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,953
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I might have gone to one if I hadn't been on holiday. I've been to Eastwood before and quite enjoyed it.

Archived