Mcgregor And Grealish

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

How important are these two young players to us? Do you want to see us attempt to extend their loan periods?

I've only see them play together at Tranmere, where no doubt McGregor was quieter than normal. McGregor deserves an extension by his performances so far, I think it's important for youngsters to enjoy their football because skill etc becomes natural when you do. Learning wise, he's in a good situation as we're starting to build from the bottom and it will help him on some many levels (I'm not even going mention how much he can help us - It's obvious).

Grealish dominated Tranmere, he looked like a player well in his prime and different to McGregor. Grealish appears to be more dynamic and experienced with passing, he just needs to improve his finishing and if this happened he could start bagging a few goals.

I don't agree with the Waddle comments - He doesn't look or play like him. Waddle never had pace and his ability was related to crossing/passing - A very overrated player in my opinion.

Both McGregor and Grealish have so much promise and both need looking into extending asap.

What do you think?

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,463
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

It's a no brainer for me. They are better than what we have so it's vital that we keep them for as long as possible. I'd hold onto Haber as well.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's a no brainer for me. They are better than what we have so it's vital that we keep them for as long as possible. I'd hold onto Haber as well.

I'm not sure about Haber myself, he seems useful. I'd like to see Waite and Coombes a little more, I think they can deliver but it might take a run (especially with our current form). I felt at the game Haber was unlucky with the second chance but from the highlights, I feel he was lucky with both chances. It looked like a defender scoring LOL

Still it's good to see and I hope it pushes others into finding the level of performance we require.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Yes these two youngsters are vital at the moment they have brought a breath of fresh air to the team we need to keep hold of them as long as possible. It goes to show that CK has a good eye for decent players he just needs to get them playing together well more consistently.

Archived