The Beginning (Pon's Baby Pics)

Chris

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Okay, so I was once asked what PoN started out as in terms of design. Sadly it was believed that we had lost all screenshots, however recently we have had to call upon our camcorder. Looking on the SD card, we've found some pictures that @super_pie took with the camcorder when he was only around 2 have survived.

I really don't class the site being 'opened' however, before last Christmas it was a case of me developing and testing the waters.

I've attached the images below, I couldn't resist the brackets of the title of this thread. I'm actually very pleased that the earlier days have survived and it shows how far the sites come.

73f74adff62ed7e2c06a1ef6978117fd.JPG

41e1416892ec5f82c900c10a1516a8d8.JPG

6da053c1e62d756cd054a9d45ad9ff69.JPG~

1d260e73cc1eb547db7bac02c571ba33.JPG

It brings back some pretty exciting memories for me, as I spent far to long developing the site - Just required a jump and putting things together.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

always enjoy seeing things like this, the site keeps taking leaps and the new members who have joined have added so much depth to this great site.

like the pics, think PoN's grown since those.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I found this site on 29th December 2012 and over 1,000 posts later I certainly don't regret it, the site is going from strength to strength and growing slowly but steadily. Brilliant job from all concerned. :magnificent:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived