Foden and Greenwood

KB1862

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Foden and Greenwood have been sent home from the England camp and will not feature in the game against Denmark tomorrow night.

Both lads were deemed to have broken protocol by meeting girls at the hotel.

There's a video doing the rounds supposedly the girls on the phone to them arranging the meet. 

Now I understand that boys will be boys and these lads have a lot to learn. But, there is this 'Pandemic' going on so they should be remaining in their 'Bubble' anyway. Secondly, they're on England duty and have a responsibilty to conduct themselves in a specific way having been given the chance. They may not be given another chance based on this and there future could be hampered by this. 

Southgate & Harry Kane should of done more as Manager and Captain, they should have been roomed up with experienced players as opposed to eachother for guidance. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Part of me agrees with the actions, the other half feels this is more penning to the moaners.

I can't see it really causing any long term issues, they're young and very good prospects. I think by them just missing the game sends a message, sending them home is a much bigger message but it's by far from the worst thing a professional footballer could've done.

I'd also like to mention, that the girls who seem to have publicly made the video available should be put under some scrutiny.

I mean, it sounds like they're using the situation to gain some sort of "hype" for themselves. Temptresses and, possibly wannabe wags. The players have been punished, yet the girls share a portion of the blame.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,910
  • Days Won:  5

Foden has publicly apologised, that should be the end of it now.

Archived