- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Alexlevy0908: Best and worst Notts County away days this season
- Notts Player in Focus: Michael Doyle
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Dover Athletic
- Notts County vs Dover Athletic - So close in injury time
- How have the new Notts County owners done since taking over?
- Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Captain Fantastic
- Just how impressive is Notts County's signing of Kyle Wootton?
- Notts County complete permanent Kyle Wootton signing
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Bromley
- Immense defence: ARLukomski's take on Notts County v Bromley
3 pointsThanks for the positive feedback guys, it is appreciated!
3 pointsThe future must be the focus, it's good to have two brothers who support each other and those around them. I get the impression that they're relaxed about progress, understanding that it takes time and hard work. The clubs been in a state since as long as I have supported Notts - it will take steady hands to change this. Neal Ardley has been backed by them, they worked fast to support him in getting signings and it's just welcoming to see how it's the club being put first. No gimmicks, no false dawns or blame. No getting the fans all excited over nothing, just common sense.
1 pointi think given the chance ray trew and alan hardy would have done differently during their reigns, i would like to think so. the reedtz brothers seem to be bowing to the experience that is at the club and allowing them to get on with it, its pleasing to see trust given to them because they can be a massive help. think ah thought he could do it all alone and once that went wrong, he could not accept it. but we have two owners who are hands on, its good to see them attending home and away games. they seem to want to get the community back involved which would be nice. quiet owners are like good match officials, you should not notice them and if you do its not usually for the better.
1 pointExcellent piece on the new owners, I have been impressed by them. I think the last two owners and their families got involved too much with the fan base. When it turns sour that will always lead to issues. I hope the brothers can get some success out of their investment, but they do seem to have the clubs interest at heart and are prepared to wait.