- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Kirsty Linnett and Chris Wood criticise Notts County Ladies liquidation
- PONcast Episode 46: Macclesfield Town, EFL Trophy and Alan Hardy
- Harry Kewell: 'Underperforming Notts County players not in a good position'
- Harry Kewell names two Notts County players who performed well against Newcastle United Under-21s
- Harry Kewell names several Notts County starters against Newcastle United in EFL Trophy
- Match Reaction: Macclesfield Town 0-1 Notts County
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans witness third win in a row at Macclesfield Town
- Tactical Talk: Notts County lacklustre despite beating Macclesfield Town
- ARLukomski: Notts County finally get first away win as Macclesfield Town beaten
- Match Report: Notts County claim another win as Macclesfield Town beaten at Moss Rose
Afternoon guys, I'm focusing my research project on ticket prices in English football and to see how commercialisation of English football affects supporters in attending live football matches. May interest you that the Premier League (95%) has a higher attendance utilisation than Germany (90%). Please could you take 5 minutes to complete this short survey. It's multiple choice so no brain power needed. Considering the impact of ticket pricing strategies on fan engagement in English football clubs. I'm more than happy to respond to any questions about the survey or the project. Cheers in advance.