- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope for joy at Yeovil Town
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans witness crushing loss to Cambridge United
- ARLukomski on Notts v Cambridge: "157 years and out"
- Match Report: Another nail in Notts County's League Two coffin against Cambridge
- Stat Attack: Notts County hoping to impress a large crowd against Cambridge
- Notts County involved in busy day of transfer dealings
- Neal Ardley provides Notts County transfer update
- Match Report: More Magpie misery as Notts County fall to Oldham defeat
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans buoyed by good performance against Bury
- ARLukomski on Notts County vs Bury: The performance to turn things around?
Afternoon guys, I'm focusing my research project on ticket prices in English football and to see how commercialisation of English football affects supporters in attending live football matches. May interest you that the Premier League (95%) has a higher attendance utilisation than Germany (90%). Please could you take 5 minutes to complete this short survey. It's multiple choice so no brain power needed. Considering the impact of ticket pricing strategies on fan engagement in English football clubs. I'm more than happy to respond to any questions about the survey or the project. Cheers in advance.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.