- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County hoping to re-sign Brighton's Ben Hall on loan
- Notts County chairman Alan Hardy pays tribute to released players and pledges to build for "another season to remember"
- Notts Alumni: Mark Stallard
- Jorge Grant: 'Notts County helped improve me as a player and as a person'
- Matt Tootle: 'I wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else'
- Shola Ameobi, Adam Collin and Jonathan Forte among players to be released by Notts County
- Notts Alumni: Lee Hughes
- Notts County launch new senior women's team
- Michael O'Connor: 'More ex-players should go into refereeing'
- Michael Doyle: 'Notts County effectively did team talk for Coventry City'
Afternoon guys, I'm focusing my research project on ticket prices in English football and to see how commercialisation of English football affects supporters in attending live football matches. May interest you that the Premier League (95%) has a higher attendance utilisation than Germany (90%). Please could you take 5 minutes to complete this short survey. It's multiple choice so no brain power needed. Considering the impact of ticket pricing strategies on fan engagement in English football clubs. I'm more than happy to respond to any questions about the survey or the project. Cheers in advance.