- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- How important is Michael Doyle now to Notts County?
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Chesterfield
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County FA Cup win over Belper
- Mitch Whiley: Is the National League competitive and how have Notts County got accustomed to it?
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Torquay
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Torquay
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Dagenham & Redbridge
Good evening Magpies supporters, I'm a football supporter from Melbourne, Australia. I support Leicester City (not a glory hunter, supported them when we were dead last in the league late in our great escape season), and I'm contemplating supporting Notts County. I support the Collingwood Football Club (AFL - Aussie Rules Football) and they wear the black & white stripes, nicknamed the magpies. I've noticed Notts wear blue/white for their away kit and have a hate for Forest (as all Leicester supporters do). I'm not fussed about the club currently heading into the season in the national league off the back of relegation from league football, but I would like to be a part of a club in the lower tiers of the football pyramid in English football. Reading all of this above, while still supporting my beloved Leicester City, does any of this make sense and would it still be ethically reasonable to support Notts? Any insight/feedback is well appreciated. Cheers!
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.