- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
- ARLukomski on Notts County vs Aveley - Through to the last four
- Notts County vs Woking - Not a day for decision making
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's FA Trophy win at Yeovil
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Chesterfield
- Second half dominance: ARLukomski on Notts County v Chesterfield
It is very early to be grabbing for sharp objects based on form alone.The worrying aspect is how Ray and Aileen seem to have diverted from their words in the summer.At the end of season review with RM it was said many times and vehemently that 26 ( I think ? ) players in the squad and no more was the ideal set up.Quality over Quantity was the plan.The program list of players had 40 listed to my eye. It worries me that in such a short few months we are so far removed from the ideal structure that Ray and Aileen and RM were so focused on having.
Late night trip home so I haven't been able to give my thoughts yet.Basically it has all been said here already but I want to add something.The thing that really worries me about last night is that the gameplan to unravel us is very basic.Pressure our mid and defence into errors.It will take time for confidence and skill to imrpove enough to overcome those tactics and strange as it might seem we will be far better placed against the better sides than we are against dross.