- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- PONcast Extra: Is time running out for Notts County?
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope for joy at Yeovil Town
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans witness crushing loss to Cambridge United
- ARLukomski on Notts v Cambridge: "157 years and out"
- Match Report: Another nail in Notts County's League Two coffin against Cambridge
- Stat Attack: Notts County hoping to impress a large crowd against Cambridge
- Notts County involved in busy day of transfer dealings
- Neal Ardley provides Notts County transfer update
- Match Report: More Magpie misery as Notts County fall to Oldham defeat
- Faces of PON: Notts County fans buoyed by good performance against Bury
It is very early to be grabbing for sharp objects based on form alone.The worrying aspect is how Ray and Aileen seem to have diverted from their words in the summer.At the end of season review with RM it was said many times and vehemently that 26 ( I think ? ) players in the squad and no more was the ideal set up.Quality over Quantity was the plan.The program list of players had 40 listed to my eye. It worries me that in such a short few months we are so far removed from the ideal structure that Ray and Aileen and RM were so focused on having.
Late night trip home so I haven't been able to give my thoughts yet.Basically it has all been said here already but I want to add something.The thing that really worries me about last night is that the gameplan to unravel us is very basic.Pressure our mid and defence into errors.It will take time for confidence and skill to imrpove enough to overcome those tactics and strange as it might seem we will be far better placed against the better sides than we are against dross.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.