- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- ARLukomski on Notts County's meeting with Sutton United
- 'Poor for 80, decent for 10': ARLukomski on Northampton v Notts County
- 'So slow with our passing': ARLukomski's views on Notts at Aldershot
- Notts County fans' forum: Key points
- 'Outsmarted and ineffective': ARLukomski on Notts County v Barrow
- How important is Michael Doyle now to Notts County?
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Chesterfield
Ross has been motm on a few occasions. The goals have mostly been gifted from midfield players sitting back and allowing the opposition to cut like knives through warm butter. When they play to their strengths, it’s with purpose and confidence. But lacking a strong leader and organiser, they can’t keep it up for 90 mins. Either viagra or a Masson clone is neeed desperately. Mind you, if Ross gets injured, then we are screwed.
Bristol City 1-2 Middlesbrough Leeds United 1-0 Rotherham United Peterborough United 3-2 Luton Town(Joker) Shrewsbury Town 1-0 Blackpool Oldham Athletic 0-0 Macclesfield Town Swindon Town 2-1 Tranmere Rovers
Bristol City 1-2 Nottingham Forest Wigan Athletic 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday Accrington Stanley 1-1 Gillingham Coventry City 3-0 Scunthorpe United (Joker) Northampton Town 1-2 Lincoln City Swindon Town 2-0 Macclesfield Town