- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County vs Dover Athletic - So close in injury time
- How have the new Notts County owners done since taking over?
- Notts County vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Captain Fantastic
- Just how impressive is Notts County's signing of Kyle Wootton?
- Notts County complete permanent Kyle Wootton signing
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Bromley
- Immense defence: ARLukomski's take on Notts County v Bromley
- ARLukomski's take on Notts County's stalemate in Maidenhead
- ARLukomski analyses Notts County's win at Solihull Moors
- First half cruise control: ARLukomski reviews Notts v Maidenhead
Jonny changed their profile photo
Forest green have always used just 'rovers' or 'The green' as there nick names in the past. When dale vince took over in 2010ish he set about changing there team strip colours, badge and meal options on match days. Team colours changed to iluminous green like on the ecotricity flag. After this he or his marketing team decided on the very unoriginal green devils as the team nickname. Boris the badger the team mascot (apt for the rural area) was thrown t the sidelines and the green devil mascot has taken its place. Unfortunately all the changes have made forest green more of a marketing tool for the chairmans energy company ecotricty. I would say a plastic club but with a 130 year history which started from the bottom local leagues