- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County issue 2019/2020 retained list
- It's in the 'blood', Black and White Army Playoff Build-up
- Preview: The National League playoffs
- Can Notts County end nearly 30 years of hurt?
- Supporting Notts County in the Playoffs with fan flags
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
Jonny changed their profile photo
Forest green have always used just 'rovers' or 'The green' as there nick names in the past. When dale vince took over in 2010ish he set about changing there team strip colours, badge and meal options on match days. Team colours changed to iluminous green like on the ecotricity flag. After this he or his marketing team decided on the very unoriginal green devils as the team nickname. Boris the badger the team mascot (apt for the rural area) was thrown t the sidelines and the green devil mascot has taken its place. Unfortunately all the changes have made forest green more of a marketing tool for the chairmans energy company ecotricty. I would say a plastic club but with a 130 year history which started from the bottom local leagues