- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- How important is Michael Doyle now to Notts County?
- How does it feel losing the World's Oldest Football League club tag?
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's FA Cup win over Ebbsfleet
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Hartlepool
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Chesterfield
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County FA Cup win over Belper
- Mitch Whiley: Is the National League competitive and how have Notts County got accustomed to it?
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Torquay
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Torquay
- ARLukomski assesses Notts County's clash with Dagenham & Redbridge
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'gallery'.
Found 1 result
Notts County's impressive unbeaten league home run in League Two has unfortunately come to an end at the hands of Exeter City. The visitors raced into the lead at Meadow Lane after just eight minutes through Jake Taylor's tap-in. Jayden Stockley, the Grecians' top scorer, then struck the decisive second just before half-time. Jon Stead scored a second-half penalty after Shola Ameobi was hauled down in the box but the Magpies couldn't find an equaliser and so it ended 2-1. Pride of Nottingham was at the Lane to watch the action unfold and took plenty of photos of the Notts fans. Have a look through our gallery in this week's Faces of PON, published on our Facebook page, and don't forget to tag yourself and your loved ones! Share your thoughts about this week's Faces of PON on Pride of Nottingham by signing up to the website, visiting the forum and joining in the chat with hundreds of fellow Notts County fans. Fancy showcasing your brand or business on Pride of Nottingham? Click here to find out more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities with us.
Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.