- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Notts County issue 2019/2020 retained list
- It's in the 'blood', Black and White Army Playoff Build-up
- Preview: The National League playoffs
- Can Notts County end nearly 30 years of hurt?
- Supporting Notts County in the Playoffs with fan flags
- 7 brand new exclusive Notts County mobile wallpapers
- Notts Season in Focus: 1997-98
- ARLukomski's verdict on Notts County's win over Eastleigh
- Faces of PON: Notts County vs Eastleigh
- Notts Player in Focus: Kyle Wootton
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'shirt'.
So next season us Notts County fans have the option of choosing one of several sponsors on the front of the new Puma shirt, and there is also the option to get one without a sponsor. I have to say, I was skeptical with how it would work, but the club has pulled off a masterstroke - and it seems so easy and logical. Personally, I will opt for the Notts shirt with Jake Bugg's name on it - I can see it becoming a bit of a cult fashion item in the years to come. But many purists will love the idea of a shirt without sponsor, and in all fairness I would have opted for that were it no
Notts County have launched a sponsorship package which allows firms to sponsor the team shirt on a month-by-month basis. The club's association with Ladbrokes has now ended, and Magpies owner Alan Hardy is eager for the companies sponsoring the top to have a presence in Nottingham. According to the Nottingham Post, law firm Eversheds and accountancy firm Baldwins have already signed up, while Hardy's Paragon will sponsor the shirts for the cup matches. "It would have been easy for us to tout ourselves with a big national firm, but our ethos as a football club has always been abo
Alan Hardy has confirmed that the new Notts County shirt, made by Puma, should be coming out mid-July. So while on the subject of Notts kits, we want to know - which is your favourite of all time? Let PON know and if you've got pictures, feel free to share them on the thread!
With another season coming to an end, there will always be an eye cast to the upcoming campaign, and discounting all the crucial stuff, there's always the light-hearted topic of new kits, which sees everyone speculate on what design, colours, kitmaker, sponsoring etc they would like to see. Jason Morphus has produced a set of concept shirts, and I must say, they look fantastic. I would love to get my hands on these. Have a look for yourselves! What do you think?