Old member, new start

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  547
  • Days Won:  1

Welcome back @Fan of Big Tone! It’s great to see you back in the mix, creating new content. The community’s reaction shows that whatever made you leave wasn’t serious. I’m glad you had a rethink. it’s important to take some time for yourself every now and then, but you were definitely missed.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  912
  • Days Won:  2

Welcome back @Fan of Big Tone of! It’s great to see you chipping in with discussions again. Forgiveness is important for everyone and it’s good to have you back. 

• Like 1

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,169
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome back, @Fan of Big Tone. I remember seeing your username when I was active here and it’s great to see you’ve returned. Like @NottsTastic and me, you were upset by a silly comment but missed posting.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It’s great to have you back, @Fan of Big Tone! The world seemed somewhat incomplete without you. Your contributions were missed, and we are all thrilled to know that everything is okay now. When I first joined, I had found your perspectives captivating, and your character intriguing. The mystery behind your persona was incredibly captivating, and that unforgettable episode of Meet the Fans that you did was a classic PON moment that still resonates. Your return is a breath of fresh air, and we look forward to hearing more from you soon. Welcome back!

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,961
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
6 hours ago, AmericanPie said:

It’s great to have you back, @Fan of Big Tone! The world seemed somewhat incomplete without you. Your contributions were missed, and we are all thrilled to know that everything is okay now. When I first joined, I had found your perspectives captivating, and your character intriguing. The mystery behind your persona was incredibly captivating, and that unforgettable episode of Meet the Fans that you did was a classic PON moment that still resonates. Your return is a breath of fresh air, and we look forward to hearing more from you soon. Welcome back!

Thank you @AmericanPie I’m still an international man of mystery and will remain so 😆, it’s great to see a lot of the old names that I remember from way back, thanks to you and everyone for the warm welcome back.

• Haha 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Why was Tony, the international man of mystery, always the life of the party in London?

Because, @Fan of Big Tone had a "licence to thrill" and his humour was always on His Majesty's Secret Service!

• Haha 1