Football On Bt Sport

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Has anyone got BT Sport? I've got it and have watched a few matches it seems they haven't got a very big budget because they do the half time and post match analysis standing pitch side in the pouring rain, I felt really sorry for them.

Old Gary Lineker and Alan Hansen on the beeb don't realise how lucky they are sitting in a nice warm studio.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

They have the money to easily do more than Sky, however they try to keep it close to 'football'. It's a twist Setanta Sports did, it's aimed it bringing the view closer to the action.

I'm surprised they continue in the rain, however that's how they set it up and I have to respect that.

Their coverage is much more enjoyable for me than Sky's, I really dislike how they constantly mess around with the camera angle and the commentators are often annoying as hell. The BBC would never do it, they put comfort before anything else. When they did the studio up, I can remember reading press comments and a video of a certain person moaning about the former set not being up to scratch.

If they make sense, understand the game and make it easier to enjoy - They could film in the toilets for all I care. :)

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Yes ,I've watched a few matches on BT.I try to ignore all the commentators,well the so called experts, who state the blindingly obvious

Yes ,I've watched a few matches on BT.I try to ignore all the commentators,well the so called experts, who state the blindingly obvious

Sky is worth, the screaming and shouting. #annoying :P

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i have not watched bt sports, its been on pubs but the quality is usually poor. always losing signal and things like that!

We don't have any problems with reception and I quite enjoy their coverage.

i have not watched bt sports, its been on pubs but the quality is usually poor. always losing signal and things like that!

If you tell us the advert you were in ,I wont say anything about you going in pubs. :sunshine:

• 2 weeks later...

I watched Liverpool v Arsenal last Saturday lunch time.I'd forgotten it was on and Liverpool were already winning 3 - 0 by the time I switched on. They made it  4 - 0 almost immediately. It ended 5 - 1 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Next Sunday(15th) Arsenal are at home to Liverpool in the next round of the FA cup.I hope that's on normal TV.

I watched Liverpool v Arsenal last Saturday lunch time.I'd forgotten it was on and Liverpool were already winning 3 - 0 by the time I switched on. They made it  4 - 0 almost immediately. It ended 5 - 1 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Next Sunday(15th) Arsenal are at home to Liverpool in the next round of the FA cup.I hope that's on normal TV.

I don't get Arsenal :(

They have a talented squad, yet Wenger insist on playing a lone striker and I was yelling at my monitor in their Napoli game!! It doesn't work, if teams are smarter/more up for it you get punished simple.

You can't counter attack football with one risk taker up front, unless you dominate.

They played poorly against Southampton the other week in the first half.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

i prefer that they are closer to the ground, fans and match but they should give the commentators some sort of cover. as it isn't fair that they are getting wet

Archived