The Hard Life Of A Multimillionaire

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,310
  • Days Won:  17

Poor Old Harry Kane the Football Pundits are giving England a Hard Time. They don't know how Tough Tournament Football is. Why Do Professional Footballers Embarrass themselves, with Stupid Remarks Like That? 

Firstly most of the Pundits have played Tournament Football, so they know what they are Talking About. And after the opening two games in Germany, the England Team Deserve the Criticism for their Lacklustre Performances. And to Be Upset over those Remarks by those Nasty Men, perhaps it would be a Good Idea, to oh I Don't Know Grow A Backbone and learn to live in the Real Word.

Not Knowing how you're going to Pay your Next Bill, Not Knowing Where your Next Meal is Coming From, Not Knowing if your Kids are safe.

THAT'S TOUGH.

And you're Upset because some other Multimillionaire, stated you Didn't Play Very Well.  Just S.T.F. Up. These Moaning Minnie's Make My Blood Boil.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,397
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Agree with you @Wheelbarrow repair man.

I don't know about anyone else and correct me if I have missed it, but I haven't heard anyone from the England camp apologise to the Nation for the performance of the team against Denmark.

And instead of criticising pundits for their negative comments, I want to hear from the England camp a positive message that the team are going to show bags of energy, commitment, work till they drop, press & hassle the opposition, don't give them a minute on the ball.

And when we get the ball back England are quick to attack with pace and movement with either quick short & incisive passing to get the ball up front asap.

None of this passing from side to side and backwards, no standing still with the ball.

And if the first team players can't do that, replace them with the squad players. Nothing less than that will be acceptable against Slovenia.

• Like 2

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I point his move to the German league as part of the reason why he's been disappointing: he really doesn't have to do much or move at all. This said, it's not like he's been getting any support. We really haven't been very attacking minded, so that puts some perspective, but I just don't think he should be dropping back. At times, I see no reason but for the majority of the game, well its negative and players know that if they try to get the ball forward there won't be anyone there.

All the comments directed to Harry Kane, and the England team, have been fair and justified in my opinion.

That said, I am still hoping that we can pick up in terms of performance and just put all this behind us. It's just a distraction and something that makes for talking points, but it's not helpful for the players (to be making excuses).

• Like 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,397
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Another point that may or may not have been brought up.

The England players that have been selected are good players, we know that, but many of these players may not be exceptional players, they stand out more because at their clubs, they are surrounded by exceptional international players which makes them look better than they actually are.

We know, Bellingham, Walker, Stones, Foden, Saka, & Kane are very good players but they do play in exceptional club sides surrounded by great players.

When placed in the England side the other England players look to them to lead & more than often it doesn't play out to well.

If those five players are not on their game 100%, it has a negative affect on the other six & the structure of the team suffers.

I've always thought that the England team could do better with a team full of players of equal skill, that are team players with just one or two exceptional players in the side, that the team is built around.

• Like 1