Lack of movement on Notts's transfer listed

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,171
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I honestly can't see any teams coming in for Connell Rawlinson and Aiden Stone, not even if they are transfer-listed for free. There might have been interest already, we won't know, but I think those two would be best trying to mutually agree release terms with.

Connell Rawlinson is a great guy. I have a lot of respect for him and many memories, but we can't keep players for sentimental reasons - not at this level.

I also feel somewhat sorry for Aiden Stone, he tried and seems to lack confidence, but I just don't see anyone in League Two wanting him. I think he should consider dropping to the National League North/South.

Will Randall should attract some form of interest, even if it's just from within the National League. There's a player in him, but it hasn't worked, and I don't think he integrated himself well into our squad. He always comes across as a loner, that might be his personality but when I have encountered him - including when I gave him a print I did of him, he sort of seemed rude and uninterested in anything but himself. He could be shy, but hasn't left a good impression on the field or off it.

• Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,964
  • Days Won:  162

the club are probably trying to work on this, but i can see one or two going out on loan. randall and rawlinson, but i think we will be stuck with stone.

they all need to be playing, rawlinson has done his job and will be remembered for all his efforts.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,775
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I’m not sure when the transfer deadline is but I’m sure there’s still time for them to move on, it normally gets busier nearer the deadline.