Shewsbury Prices Reduced

Chris

Reduced ticket prices on offer for crucial Sky Bet League 1 clash...

Notts County are delighted to announce that ticket prices for adults and children have once again been reduced for our next home game, against Shrewsbury Town on Saturday 22 February.

Having climbed back out of the relegation zone with a 3-0 win at home to Coventry City on Saturday, the club would like to thank those fans that have backed the team this season and are keen to make sure that we take full advantage of a good home support during the run-in to the end of the campaign.

And to help ensure that as many people as possible can make it to Meadow Lane for what promises to be a crucial match against Shrewsbury, the Board of Directors have agreed to cut adult ticket prices to just £15 and under-16 prices to just £3 each.

Full Article - Here

Hopefully we can get a bumper crowd! Well Done Notts!!

im going to ask my dad to come down for this one, he does not like football all that much.

£15 and £3, nice and its good offer. i would have made children £1 myself, as thats what the forest do but i suppose its to help make sure the club does not lose in the long run which is fair enough.

You do like dragging me out into the cold and away from the Rams on the radio don't you! :unsure:

You do like dragging me out into the cold and away from the Rams on the radio don't you! :unsure:

Of course, if it gets you out the house it's a good thing! Now, you can borrow my old mobile and then you can still listen to Derby but of course it will be a better team that you end up watching. ;)

(No body say Shrewsbury)

How will I be able to watch the Rams then?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't procrastinate  @notts-joe(I said that quietly so @tonyhateley didn't hear-he doesn't like me using it .Ha Ha)

Archived