NOW HEAR THIS, NOW HEAR THIS.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

There is a Strong rumour going round. I say again A RUMOUR.  Macca as left the Millwall Training Camp in Spain to fly back to the U.K. To Sign For

Leeds United, who will loan him back to Millwall for the Coming Season. Any Truth in the Rumour or Do You Think It's A Load of Old Cobblers?

I'm more on the  Ageing Shoemakers side of things.

Then Again if it is True Notts will get a Piece of the Transfer Fee reported to be £1.5 million.

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

It seems like the gossip factory is working overtime. Why wouldn’t Leeds have just bid for him from us? They’ve signed Kasper from us in the past, so it’s not as if anyone had to hurry the original deal. I’d imagine if the rumour were true, it would only irritate some of our fan base even more. I highly doubt it’s true.

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

The Macca saga looks like it's taken another twist if the rumours are true. 

Don't know why he went to Millwall of all places. They don't even play like Notts do.

If he had stayed at Notts and scored a further 30 goals and got Notts promoted, he would have been in league one and a stones throw away from the championship anyway.

• Like 5

I Can't make head nor tail of it either. As @CliftonMagpie said why wouldn't Leeds just bid for Macca in the First place? Unless Millwall got their Bid in first and Leeds came to some sort of Agreement which will benefit Millwall by  Leeds paying Macca's wages and then loaning him back to the Lions on the  condition at the end of this Current season he'll go to Leeds, who may have a Prolific Goal Scorer on they hands in the Premiership should they get Promoted.

@Robbie Millwall may not play like Notts do, but I think Leeds will. Imagine should Leeds get Promoted and Return to the Premiership then they'll have Macca a Proven Goal scorer for a Mere £1.5 million. At the moment there may not be room for Macca at Leeds . Then again he's not first pick at the Den. If and I say again if the Rumour is True, Leeds may be waiting to Off load one of their  Expensive flops  at the End of 2024/2025, to replace him with Macca. Wheels within Wheels.?

• Like 3

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Robbie said:

The Macca saga looks like it's taken another twist if the rumours are true. 

Don't know why he went to Millwall of all places. They don't even play like Notts do.

If he had stayed at Notts and scored a further 30 goals and got Notts promoted, he would have been in league one and a stones throw away from the championship anyway.

But minus £300,000 signing on fee from Millwall. 

Edited by Scotty
  • Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It doesn't make any sense, no sense at all.

I mean stranger things have happened in football, but I don't buy it. To sign a player, register them after having completed a transfer isn't a simple job. Their fees involved with having the contracts overlooked, an agent just doesn't do it. It would be weird to see Leeds United pay them more than what we got.

Honestly, I think the rumour will end up being debunked. The Millwall manager sounded very intent on signing Macaulay Langstaff, and the deal seems relevant for them as there's not many prolific strikers I think they could actually afford. We are in that same boat, so I would be more inclined to call bull on it.

• Like 4

Here's an update on this Rumour . Might be Something Might be Nothing.

West Ham are about to sign Leeds Dutch Striker Crysencio Summerville.

Is this who Macca will eventually replace at Leeds if this Rumour is True?

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

The question is.

If the rumour is true.

Why did Millwall sign him if they intend to sell him on?

• Like 1

@Robbie

To be Honest I thought it was a load of Bunkum. Then you read about West Ham wanting to buy a Leeds Striker, then you think, Hey there might be some truth in it. As I've said before did Millwall get their Bid in before Leeds? Or did Leeds think the West Ham interest was just that? So thought no more about it, but when they realised the Hammers wanted to buy  Summerville, Macca had already been Snapped up by Millwall so Leeds had to strike up some kind of deal with the Lions, which will Eventually See Macca move to Elland Road.?

It is of course What If's or Maybe's there's No Way  To Tell if It's just a Rumour or in fact there's some Actual Truth In the Rumour, it will All Come Out Eventually, One Way Or Another. 

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

searching i cant find any connection to macca and leeds, so it most likely someone trying to wind our fans up or some sort of joke. its not believable in the slightest.