Ex Notts analyst Craig Cope

Piethagoram

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,005
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He's a 🔔🔚, people like him shouldn't be working in football. He became abusive towards fans after Jamie Fullarton was sacked, he told me that he believed Fullarton was the best manager he had worked under. 😂 He claimed the players were getting him sacked, and that tactically Fullarton was a football genius.

It's a good job I had my camera with me and witnesses.

He went to Nottingham Forest, god knows how and got caught out for knowing absolutely nothing. I am afraid, in my opinion - which all of this post is. He uses his friends in the game to land jobs where he pretends to "know" more than he does, but what he does isn't worth much at all.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

hyping himself in an interview, he should have stayed and worked under alan hardy. they would have worked well together.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  531
  • Days Won:  1

People like him always take credit for things that can’t be dismissed. His time at Notts was clearly successful because he didn’t last very long, did he? He was one of those appointments that I didn’t feel the club really needed or valued.

"I initially moved to Notts County, where despite not having the best season it probably taught me the most out of any club I have worked for and provided me with some of my closest friends."

BEHINDSPORT.COM

Craig Cope is the Technical Director at Solihull Moors FC in the National League, he has previously worked at Notts Forest, Notts County & Birmingham City.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,005
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It was probably "those" friends who got him hired by Notts.

I don't recall him being at the club, before he left for his Forest gig. I hate how certain staff use Notts as a stepping stone, especially when it's due to be appointed within the friends and family circle. I think the Reedtz have done well, with making sure the club appoints the right people.

How he went from Solihull Moors to AFC Wimbledon I don't know, he must have some connections though.

I think I found his account from before he got into football here: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/craig-cope-2a8459b7

😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1