A "classic" own goal from Huddersfield

Piethagoram

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,559
  • Days Won:  168
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Must have been watching Notts last season, but it does demonstrate that this tippy tappy football at the back is high risk.

That's why clubs employ the high press to try to get freebies like this one.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,936
  • Days Won:  162

this is why some teams just need to hoof the ball, they play themselves into danger and look stupid for making rushed decisions. its a very poor pass that led to the own goal.

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,559
  • Days Won:  168
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@liampie I'm sure @Wheelbarrow repair man will have his 10 penny worth on this video.😀

• Haha 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,155
  • Days Won:  17

@Robbie

When I first noticed you'd mentioned me in my Notifications, I wondered How can that be? I haven't even viewed the video. Then I read your comment and watched the video. Ah you know me so well, then again I'm I that obvious?😆

Well if the Defense is going to Fanny about playing Tippy Tappy Football in Dangerous areas, then they Deserve all they get. How many times did Notts Do something Similar last season? It just amazes me, both the defender and Keeper could see the Danger of attacking opposition players either that or they were playing with their Eyes shut. What should they have Done ? Even kids in the infant school would know.  What should the Defender have done Children? If in Doubt Kick It Out Miss.