Bart Bialkowski No.1

BenBlyth

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  1

Just thought I would point out how impressed I am with Bart, he has to have been one of our best signings in the summer. He has kept us in matches a number of times and has shown real quality. I remember when we signed him and all saw this video and went, "Oh bugger"! But since then he has proven himself to be worthy of three League 1 team of the week appearances.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGDhXJuC0iA

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,962
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

This put the fear of god into me, how a different place made it so 'big' I actually started to dread watching games and I'll be openly honest I was disappointed we allowed Nelson go, however it was a good decision and shows us fans know very little. He's been a well worth squad addition and a major coup, I know some saints who believed he'd be dropping to low and a couple who, well didn't rate him but none the less what a great keeper he is!

• Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  1

I liked Nelson, but he wasn't a great keeper, he was a good shot stopper but his positioning was pretty poor. Him leaving was a big decision but turned out to be a great one! Fabian Speiss looks a good keeper for the future as well!

• Content Count:  238
  • Days Won:  10

He is the best signing of last summer!

A really great keeper! Without Bart Notts would have at least 7 points less than now. He's the best in League One I think

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,962
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

To be fair, Nelson was a very good keeper for us. He did have many weaknesses but his strengths shined when he was in our colours. If he hadn't, he would of been playing for a totally different team. He's to good for League 2, he's defiantly a league one + keeper.

He is the best signing of last summer!

A really great keeper! Without Bart Notts would have at least 7 points less than now. He's the best in League One I think

Thumbs up IM!

He's one of the best, there's two others in our league who I highly rate and he's up there. I hope he gets a call up, Poland have in recent years had so many keepers who have been praised for their dedication but I find some to be overrated personally, he wouldn't be out of place in a national side. I sound very biased :P

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

bart is top class, very friendly and modest. one of our best signings!

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  8

I felt safe with Nelson and was disappointed when he was released.

Bart still worries me slightly. There have been three games away from home where he has got himself in a bit of trouble by starting to go out to a player then changing his mind.

Saying that, he is doing a great job. I am sure that he will be regarded as a `great` for Notts and I look forward to him achieving his ambition of being capped for Poland in the near future.

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

he is a great goal keeper and a great summer signing as well. He has made some great saves and  commands his area very well. I think when we get to the championship i think he will be a great goal keeper for us .

Archived