Tyrell Waite to Lincoln City [Loan]

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

8188833-large.jpg

It looks like he's set to make another move, however the reports read like he could be leaving. I like Tyrell Waite, he's a good lad and player and I can't help but feel he will only improve playing in our own squad. I'm not sure the move will help him playing in the Non League, we need to work on getting our players into Burton or Mansfield.

Striker Tyrell Waite could be set to join non-league Lincoln City on loan.

The 20-year-old is on trial with the Imps and could seal a loan move to Sincil Bank for the rest of the season if he impresses.

Waite joined the Magpies in January 2012 from Ilkeston, but has only played nine league games for the club, scoring one goal.

Boss Shaun Derry said: “Tyrell has come back from Ilkeston where he didn’t play enough games. He is finding himself not involved with the squad. That’s because our squad is at a level where Tyrell has not got to yet.”

Waite has trained with Lincoln this week and Imps boss Chris Moyses said: “Things haven’t gone his way in the last few months, so we are going to have a look at him.

Thoughts?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

loans a loan for me, it would be nice to get the best experience possible but i am starting to feel we wont be given a proper chance here.

perhaps because hes so raw?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

Tyrell I actually like.

I do not know why he cannot find game time, we need someone hungry like him.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

I dont think waite will get much chance.

We cant keep sending him out, hes either good enough to do a job now or hes not. I dont see how loaning him out helps bring him into our fold, he deserves to play and i feel hes wasted with us.

Let him go.

Archived