Who are Ya, Who are ya!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

My name is Graham, I Live in Ottawa Canada. Work as a School Bus Driver, and also Train New Drivers,

Been supporting Notts since 83' . My Best games are.

Playoffs

Man City

Spurs (Both Times)

2010 Season (I never wanted that season to stop)

Planning on coming over next year. Either Season End or Start 2016/17

Who are you? :D

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I've been supporting Notts since my Grandfather took me down to Meadow Lane as a young child, @GrannyPie's dad knew an incredible amount about Notts and he really installed the passion into me. The family club, even at a young age is something I noticed and respected. One day walking back from school, wearing my first shirt (which was getting pretty small). A bin man who was a Notts fan gave me his shirt, the 1995 one.

I'm a webmaster by trade, knowledgeable in a mix field of things. Jack of all trades on here, which I am excited picking up, as I love learning new things and I do quite well at them.

My Best games are.

Anglo Italian Cup Finals (especially when we won)
Notts v Bradford under Munto

Notts is firmly in my blood.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

I am Eric, Avid Notts fan based in Bromley, originally from Basford back in the day. I have been living in Bromley since the early 90's, travel to see Notts on rare occasions but always checking up on results.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I am an international man of mystery, (you can call me Tony) I have been supporting Notts for 50 odd years.

I live in a secret location just outside of Nottingham.

I am a company director which sounds very grand but we have two employees myself and Mrs. H. who is also a company director we are sort of semi retired.

My best game was Notts v Northampton when the late great Tony Hateley returned to Meadow Lane in front of a crowd of 21,000.

P.S. why has my head suddenly been chopped off in my avatar?

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

I am an international man of mystery, (you can call me Tony) I have been supporting Notts for 50 odd years.

I live in a secret location just outside of Nottingham.

I am a company director which sounds very grand but we have two employees myself and Mrs. H. who is also a company director we are sort of semi retired.

My best game was Notts v Northampton when the late great Tony Hateley returned to Meadow Lane in front of a crowd of 21,000.

P.S. why has my head suddenly been chopped off in my avatar?

Because joe has had enough of the grinder requests for you........

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I'm grannypie cos I'm Grandma to 4 lovely grandchildren.I've been a Notts fan all my life since my dad,@notts_joe's grandad,took me to Meadow Lane as a baby.Matchdays are always interesting in our house with @super_ram listening to Derby and checking Notts all the time.

Archived